Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Stuff!

I have promised (myself, mainly) to post all about my summer, especially my time in Texas. But in order to do that, I have to upload a lot of pictures and make a concentrated effort to turn off the TV. I'm not quite ready for that just yet. But, I have started a design "remodel" of our blog and I wanted to make you aware of some changes.

I have two new pages at the top of the blog. Two for now, maybe more later... Anyway, one is for Hutch & Izzy stories. Because, as you all know, I love my dogs and talk about them all the time. The other one is for recipes. I love to cook and therefore, love to try and share recipes. I figured this page would be a good way to do that. When we have something particularly yummy, I'll do my very best to shuffle in here and get it posted. I'd love for you to comment with some of your favorite recipes too!

So, that's it for now. I have a lot of tasks on my to-do list to complete before I can justify any more time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment