Tuesday, July 6, 2010
New Car
I bought my first big purchase yesterday! A 2008 Saturn Vue. I've been casually looking around for a bigger and safer vehicle and when I got the after-school position for next year, I decided now would be a good time. Unfortunately, Stuart wasn't here to be a part of the process, but I kept him as involved as possible! He and I thought we'd probably find a better deal here in Jackson and I think we were right! I ended up getting a great price for it and I absolutely love it! Having enough space for the dogs is a huge, wonderful change! I can keep them separated in the back or put the second row seats down to give them a little more room. Another wonderful change is power locks and windows. Woohoo!!! I'm easy to please! The dogs and I took a trip to the Jackson park this morning (complete with Hubble Creek roaming) for an initiation of sorts. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment