Ok, it's been way too long... and I have a ton of postings to do, but I'm so excited about this one that I have to share right away! I just got a digital piano for a steal on Craigslist! It's in perfect condition, it's easy to move (meaning it doesn't take 4 people or professionals) and it has all the midi capabilities so that I can plug it into the computer and compose with it! (Much easier than the way I've had to arrange music for my students in the past.) Stuart and I brought it inside, plugged it in, and I haven't left this room since. I didn't realize how much I missed having one around until I got this! Yay for Craigslist!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Piano!
Ok, it's been way too long... and I have a ton of postings to do, but I'm so excited about this one that I have to share right away! I just got a digital piano for a steal on Craigslist! It's in perfect condition, it's easy to move (meaning it doesn't take 4 people or professionals) and it has all the midi capabilities so that I can plug it into the computer and compose with it! (Much easier than the way I've had to arrange music for my students in the past.) Stuart and I brought it inside, plugged it in, and I haven't left this room since. I didn't realize how much I missed having one around until I got this! Yay for Craigslist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment