Since Our Return...
...something exciting happened! Most of you know, but I'm too excited not to post it. Stuart and I found a rental house and we're moving at the end of this month. We realized halfway through Stuart's first semester that this apartment wasn't going to work for our entire stay here in Virginia. It's a very small, second floor, one bedroom apartment. The dogs, quite honestly, are reason enough to leave. They need a backyard! And we need to be able to leave them in the backyard where they aren't bothering us, haha! But, more importantly, Stuart needs an office and I need to be closer to work. We found an adorable house in an area called Mechanicsville. It has three bedrooms, 2 full baths, and best of all... a fenced-in backyard!!! (While that is definitely great, I almost love the brand new, stainless steel appliances more.) :)
Stuart's commute will be about the same, maybe 5 minutes faster, but my commute will be much shorter. And, the greatest part is that I'll be carpooling with two teachers from my school. I'll go from driving 90 miles a day to that much in a full work week! We can't wait to move and I'll post pictures as soon as I get some!
In the meantime, we've been taking pictures of (what else?) the dogs.
Hutch playing dead.
Resting on a football he found.
This was actually taken over the holidays, but I figured Izzy deserved to make the cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment